What is the best way for someone to understand their own situation in regards to community property and keep their assets protected?

A couple who is residing in a community property state, or is about to move from a community property state to a common law state, or is about to move to a community property state from a common law state, would be well-advised to meet with a professional adviser who is competent in community property law. We, at Sjoberg & Tebelius, are able to provide competent estate and business planning advice that involves community property law issues. Whether a fellow lawyer or a new client, we hope you will contact us to discuss your circumstances.