Estate Planning Learning Center
Whether you have a smaller estate or have the additional complexity of significant assets, business ownership or a special needs child who your estate must support, estate planning can be a complex and confusing task. At Sjoberg & Tebelius, P.A., we understand that you may be confused or have questions. We hope that this learning center can answer many of those questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Need information fast? Get immediate answers to your questions in plain, easy-to-understand English.
- Understanding Funding Your Living Trust
- Understanding Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA
- Understanding Life Insurance Trusts
- Understanding The Duties and Responsibilities of a Trustee
- Glossary of Terms
Need more detailed information? Our online presentations will take you ahead step by step through understanding estate planning and living trusts, estate taxes, who should be beneficiary of your IIRA and charitable remainder trusts.
- Estate Planning & Living Trusts
- Estate Taxes
- Who Should Be Beneficiary of Your IRA (This article is being revised to comply with the secure act.)
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Estate Planning Articles
Need information on other important estate planning topics? Our articles will keep you up-to-date.
- Estate Planning for 2017 and Beyond
- How to Get The Most Out of Your Estate Tax Exemption
- Should You Convert to a Roth IRA?
- The Simplified IRA Distribution Rules
- Got Stuff? You Need An Estate Plan!
- When Is The Best Time To Plan Your Estate?
- When Is It Time to “Service” Your Estate Plan?
- Will Your Kids Be Unintentionally Disinherited?
- How Can I Prevent My Children from Fighting Over My Belongings After I Die?
- The Special Needs Trust: Planning for a Disabled Dependent
- The Perfect Gift for the New Adult in Your Family
- An Introduction to Planning for Long Term Care
- How Should You Hold Title to Real Estate?
- Business Owners: Have You Planned Your Exit?
- The Family Limited Partnership
- Gifting… An Easy and Satisfying Way to Reduce Estate Taxes
- Giving Your Assets to Your Children Now Can Cause Serious Problems
- Making Gifts Now Can Reduce Estate Taxes Later
- Private Charitable Foundation
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT) & Grantor Retained Unitrust (GRUT)
- Offshore Asset Protection Trusts
- Qualified Domestic Trust
- Protect Against The Generation Skipping Transfer Tax
- Who Should Be Beneficiary Of Your IRA?
We Are Here To Answer Your Questions
If you have more in-depth questions about how to plan your estate, please don’t hesitate to contact Sjoberg & Tebelius, P.A., to schedule an initial appointment. We can be contacted online, by phone at 651-315-8856 or toll-free at 888-892-7044.