Anticipating Your Needs, Exceeding Your Expectations
- Business and Corporate
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- North Dakota, 1979
- Minnesota, 1990
- Wisconsin, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1991
- U.S. District Court, 1979
- Minnesota Bar Association, Member
- Wisconsin Bar Association, Member
Mark A. Tebelius
Originally from North Dakota, Mark brought his farm-boy work ethic to the practice of law. He joined Roy Sjoberg's firm in 1990, and has since been its managing partner.
Mark's strong background in accounting and business, as well as his estate planning and business law acumen make him a sought-after expert in his field; he is known for his creative tax-saving solutions for his high net worth clients. In addition, his background running a family-owned livestock auction gives him an affinity with the firm's many veterinary clients.
Mark has a deep respect for his colleagues and the staff of Sjoberg & Tebelius. Alongside them, he is a dedicated member of a team that helps clients solve their problems and attain their goals. He truly enjoys keeping the firm on the cutting edge of new techniques to solve his client's concerns and issues.
Mark maintains a strong awareness that each client comes to him with unique circumstances. He strives to understand each situation and then develops a customized course of action that best resolves each client's concerns and issues. Mark's knack for building client relationships is well known within the firm, and he is proud of his dedication to considerate and thoughtful interactions with each individual client. His goal is that the firm's clients always leave completely satisfied with the work he has done.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D. - 1979
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Accounting
- Asset Protection Planning, Minnesota Mutual Life Insurance Company, 1997 to 1997
- Advanced Estate and Business Planning, Danna Insurance
- Purchasing/Selling Veterinary Practices, MVMA, 05/14/2013
- Business Succession Planning, MVMA, 06/11/2013
- Managing Partner