While it is already law, starting August 1, 2019, police may conduct a traffic stop for anyone using their cell phones while driving, if the phone is not in a hands-free mode. This means you cannot text, call, search the internet, scroll through your contacts list, or...
- Your Child’s Age Is Key When Determining Parenting Time
- Dishonesty, Disloyalty and Other Problems in Estate Administration
- It’s All in the Family: Understanding Common Legal Terms That Describe Loved Ones in Estate Planning
- Options for Establishing and Transferring Your IRA to a Loved One
- Five Reasons to Protect Your Retirement Accounts Now